Rock Gardens

About the Rock gardens

Opened in 1929, the site contains shrubs, rockeries, annual flowerbeds and a sunken rose garden. In 1997 these gardens were dedicated to Hinckley's twin town of 'Le Grand Quevilly', France.

Resurfacing works to the site's footpaths were completed in April 2015.

Access is off Northfield Road and also Brandon Road, Hinckley.

Last updated: ‎02‎/‎05‎/‎2018‎ ‎09‎:‎57‎