View our plans for regenerating the borough
The borough of Hinckley and Bosworth, sitting in the East Midlands, is bordered by the West Midlands region and the M69, M6 and M42 motorways. We are also close to the M1 and the A5.
It is an excellent base for economic success due to its regular rail links to Birmingham and Leicester and the close proximity of both Birmingham and East Midlands airports.
In addition to implementing the actions outlined in the Economic Regeneration Strategy, the Economic and Regeneration team works:
- In partnership with local business associations and forums in order to encourage networking, joint initiatives and to explore funding and training opportunities
- Closely with Leicestershire County Council with the aim of supporting business organisations and providing lasting improvements in the county's rural economy
- Closely with partners to develop the area and create opportunities for economic growth
- With developers to capitalise on business growth and employment/ training/community benefits from developments
- To seek and maximise any available external funding
- To foster relationships with business start-ups through to large employers and to encourage the involvement of all local businesses in the local community through business associations and forums.
Last updated: 19/04/2023, 13:45