Due to maintenance, the online services ‘my council tax’ and ‘my benefits’ will be unavailable from 8am on Wednesday 24 February to 9am on Saturday 27 February. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Clean Neighbourhood Officer - Mark Taylor
Mark has a wealth of experience having joined the council in April 1990 as a Waste Management Officer supervising refuse, street cleaning and recycling contracts. The role changed to that of a Clean Neighbourhoods Officer in 2019 and now looks after the income and regeneration team.
- Income and improvement team (upgrading litter bins, street name signage, graffiti removal)
- Parish council contract bin contracts
- Special collections
- Hinckley and Bosworth housing and the void properties
- Collections of large (bulky) items
- Events requiring litter picking
- House clearances
- Asbestos - garage/shed dismantling, large collections including fly-tipping
Along the way he has gained several notable qualifications that complement his experience including an NVQ2 for Community Wardens, a Keep Britain Tidy award for achieving co-operation on the streets and a certificate in 'Managing Conflict and Aggression'.
Mark can be contacted through our contact form or telephoning the helpline on 01455 238141.
Last updated: 27/11/2020 11:53