How to report vandalism

Who deals with vandalism and how it is dealt with depends on where it takes place.

Vandalism to your own home should be reported to the police on their non-emergency number. For residents in this area the telephone number is 101. The police will provide you with an incident number and explain how they will follow up the incident.

The Borough Council is committed to tackling all aspects of neighbourhood nuisance/harassment and anti-social behaviour. For more information on anti-social behaviour and crime 

Where there is evidence of vandalism elsewhere, and you wish to report it, you will need to know who owns the land. This is often difficult, so we suggest you contact us to explain the location and our staff will know if the land belongs to us. We will then report the problem for you or tell you who to contact.

Last updated: ‎28/06/2023 12:42