Details of the accommodation and communal facilities
The sheltered and supported schemes are located as follows:
- Armada Court, King Georges Way, Hinckley, LE10 0JQ
- Clarendon House, King Georges Way, Hinckley, LE10 0LE
- Royal Court, Station Road, Hinckley
- Castle Court, Brookside, Burbage, LE10 2TL
- Herford Way, Burbage, LE10 2TQ
- Centurion Court, Station Road, Ratby, LE6 0JY
- Mayflower Court, Oakfield Avenue, Markfield, LE67 9ST
- Ambion Court, Southfield Way, Market Bosworth, CV13 0PP
- Barwell Scheme, Meadow Road & Queensway, Barwell, LE9 8AW and LE9 8AP
- Tom Eatough Court, Ronald Toon Road, Earl Shilton, LE9 7BU
- Barlestone Scheme, Bagworth Road, St.Giles Close and Washpit Lane, Barlestone, CV13 0EG
The sheltered schemes include a variety of individual self contained one bedroom flats, studio flats and a small number of bungalows. Each scheme is individually designed and therefore it is not possible to list all of the facilities available, as these vary between schemes. Central heating and hot water are provided and at some schemes the cost is covered in a weekly charge collected with the rent.
The communal facilities
Communal facilities are provided in a number of schemes. For further details on specific schemes, please contact the Allocations Team on 01455 238141.
Most schemes run regular functions and activities, led jointly be tenants and staff. Tenants are welcome to participate if they want to, but no pressure is placed on tenants to join in if they do not want to.
- Communal lounges – these are provided you to use when you have visitor, and host communal scheme activities and functions
- Communal laundry – where laundry equipment is provided, the laundry remains your responsibility, though staff can give instruction and guidance on operating the equipment
- Television reception – in most schemes a communal television aerial is provided with a socket in each flat/bungalow
- Guest rooms – where these are provided, a relative or friend can book overnights stays for a small nightly charge through a member of staff
- Wifi – some schemes have communal wifi and/or a computer in the communal lounge for your use
- Lifts – schemes that are situated across first and second floors have a lift or stair lift to support those less able to manage stairs
Last updated: 07/04/2017 14:50