Charitable collection licences

Licences summary

Collection box

You will need a licence to collect money on behalf of a charity in a public place.

You will also need a licence to go from house to house in our borough collecting for charity either by cash donations or clothes.

Both licences are free.

If you would like a copy of our house to house and street collection policy along with the relevant regulations, please contact licensing.