The process for residential developments
Submitting an application
Find out how to submit the following types of applications and how to produce the necessary plans.
- Planning permission in full, includes change of use
- Outline planning permission with some matters reserved
- Outline planning permission with all matters reserved
- Planning permission and conservation area consent for demolition in a conservation area
- Planning permission and listed building consent for alterations, extensions, demolition of a listed building
To find the above forms or apply online for permission, refer to submitting a planning application via the Planning Portal: applications (planningportal.co.uk)
To find out what documents/plans are required to accompany your application refer to our national and local requirements.
Last updated: 13/04/2023 09:36