The facility to view planning application documents will be unavailable between 9am and 1pm. You will still be able to find information on planning applications. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Overview of the Dadlington Neighbourhood Plan
What was it all about?
Sutton Cheney Parish Council submitted an application to designate a neighbourhood area in order to prepare a Neighbourhood Development Plan for the Dadlington area of the parish only. The area follows the extent of Dadlington’s polling district area as detailed in the application and accompanying map.
In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 and the Neighbourhood Planning (General) (Amendment) Regulations 2015, the council has published the application to bring the area application to the attention of people who live, work or carry out business in the area.
The application contains:
- Dadlington Neighbourhood Area designation map (PDF) - a map which identifies the neighbourhood area
- Dadlington Neighbourhood Area designation statement (PDF) - statement from the qualifying body, the Parish Council, which explains why the area is appropriate to be designated as a neighbourhood area and why the parish council considers they are the appropriate body to produce the Neighbourhood Development Plan
The consultation ran for six weeks between Friday 16 August and Friday 27 September 2019.
The council has formally designated the neighbourhood area for Dadlington: Dadlington Neighbourhood Area designation confirmation letter (PDF)
For more information:
- Visit Dadlington Neighbourhood Plan (dadlingtonnp.org.uk)
- Contact Planning Policy: telephone 01455 238141 and ask for Planning Policy or use the contact form below
- Alternatively, you can get in touch with Sutton Cheney Parish Council
Last updated: 19/12/2019 15:10