How to apply
You can now replace your small garden waste bin or your small recycling bin with a standard size bin (a 240 litre bin).
However, you can't choose the size of your refuse bin; this is determined by the number of permanent residents at your home:
- One or two residents are eligible for a 140 litre bin
- Three or four residents are eligible for a 240 litre bin. This is our standard size bin
- Five or six residents are eligible for a 360 litre wheeled bin
- Larger families? We provide a combination of bins
To replace your existing bin, tell us:
- Address (where the bin is required)
- Your name, telephone number and email address
- Which bin(s) you would like to replace
- Size of your existing bin (larger refuse bin only)
- Names of each resident in your home (larger refuse bin only)
Delivery is within five working days.
Alternatively, request a larger bin by phone on 01455 238141 or visit the Hinckley Hub.
If you are unsure whether your family will qualify for a larger refuse bin or have any questions, then please contact us.
If you use your refuse bin for high volume medical waste, we may be able to provide you with a larger bin. Apply for a larger bin as above, providing details of your medical waste.
Last updated: 24/08/2023 12:00