Please note: Due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, the delivery of new bins may take slightly longer than five working days. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Extra recycling containers can be provided free of charge upon request:
- If you always have lots of recycling, then an extra wheeled bin may be the best option. They come in two sizes: 240 litre bin and 140 litre bin
- If you are one of the few properties still using bags and boxes and need extra containers, please phone us on 01455 238141 to discuss
To order your additional container, tell us:
- Address (where the bin and/or bag is required)
- Your name, telephone number and email address
- Which container(s) you would like (bin and/or bag)
- Size of bin you would like
Delivery is within five working days.
Alternatively, request an extra container by phone on 01455 238141 or visit the Hinckley Hub.
- You can put paper/cardboard into the main part of the wheeled bin
- If you occasionally have lots of cans, cartons or plastics you can just squash the plastics and cans to create extra room in your bin
- You can request a reusable recycling bag to put extra recycling items into, this can be presented on your collection day next to the blue lidded bin
- Larger pieces of cardboard can be flattened and placed next to your wheeled bin, but you can order a reusable recycling bag if you regularly have more cardboard and paper to recycle
Last updated: 30/06/2020 08:52