Major development request
Major applications comprise of more than 10 dwellings, a proposed floor area of more than 1000m2 or a site area of larger than one hectare.
Our service includes:
- Assessment of proposals, and identification of key issues to be addressed
- Identification of site planning history
- Relevant planning policy context
- Identification of the relevant constraints affecting the site
- Consideration of the context of the site and the potential issues and impacts across the site boundaries
- A meeting with council officers. (Further meetings may be arranged but would incur an additional charge)
- Advice on validation requirements
- Drafting of a planning performance agreement (where appropriate)
- Guidance on how best to undertake public consultation
- Discussion on heads of terms for a Section 106 Agreement
We aim to give you a response in 42 days.
To achieve the target timescales, you must provide the minimum amount of information when you request pre-application advice.
While we recognise that the formative nature of the proposals means that changes may emerge later, it is important to understand that significant changes to the scale, layout or proposed uses could affect the achievement of target timescales and may also incur an additional fee.
Last updated: 03/06/2019 07:54