Some forms, and the facility to search planning applications/appeals, building control applications and licensing registers, will be unavailable. Services will be available again by 6am, Saturday.
Garden waste direct debit collection dates
Find out when we will collect your direct debit
The date we collect your direct debit is set by the date you request to pay for the garden waste service by direct debit.
Direct debit collection date
If you paid by direct debit in the last financial year for collections from 1 June 2022 to 31 May 2023 we will automatically renew the service. We will collect your payment on 1 April 2023 or the first working day after.
Paying for your 2023 to 2024 sticker
The direct debit collection dates in this page are for guidance only; the exact date your payment is collected is determined by the banks.
Requests made between:
- 1 April to 12 April 2023*: direct debit collection date 2 May 2023
- 13 April to 12 May 2023*: direct debit collection date 1 June 2023
- 13 May to 13 June 2023*: direct debit collection date 3 July 2023
- 14 June to 12 July 2023*: direct debit collection date 1 August 2023
- 13 July to 11 August 2023*: direct debit collection date 1 September 2023
- 12 August to 13 September 2023*: direct debit collection date 2 October 2023
- 14 September to 12 October 2023*: direct debit collection date 1 November 2023
- 13 October to 10 November 2023*: direct debit collection date 1 December 2023
- 11 November to 11 December 2023*: direct debit collection date 2 January 2024
- 12 December 2023 to 12 January 2024: direct debit collection date 1 February 2024
*If you make your request after 5pm on this date, your direct debit will be collected the following month.
Please note alternative direct debit payment dates during the month are not available.
Please note: future years
In future years, we will take your direct debit on the 1 April, regardless of the month you initially set up your direct debit.
You might also find useful:
Last updated: 01/02/2023 14:13