Community right to challenge

Who can submit an expression of interest?

Those groups who are eligible to submit an expression of interest are called 'relevant bodies'. The Localism Act 2011 lists relevant bodies as:

  • A voluntary or community body
  • A body of persons or a trust which is established for charitable purposes only
  • A parish council
  • Two or more employees of the relevant authority
  • Any other person or body specified by the Secretary of State by regulations

Last updated: 14/12/2022 09:06