Due to maintenance, our online forms will be unavailable on Friday 23 October 10pm to midnight, and on Sunday 25 October 6pm to 10pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.
We have identified the following accessibility issues with 'my account' and online forms, provided by Granicus. Granicus is aware of the issues and is looking to resolve them in the near future.
WCAG A Criterion 1.3.1 Info and relationships
- Not all form controls have labels
- Not all pages contains a heading
- Some labels in the document fragment don't point to valid IDs
WCAG A Criterion 1.4.1 Use of color
- Some links are only distinguished by color
WCAG AA Criterion 1.4.10 Reflow
- Pages scroll in two dimensions on small screens
WCAG AA Criterion 1.4.4 Resize text
- Pinch-to-zoom isn't always enabled
- The same link text is used for different destinations
WCAG AA Criterion 1.3.5 Identify input purpose
- The purpose of some fields isn't identified programmatically
Results produced by Silktide accessibility checker on 14 September 2020.