Area designation for Groby Neighbourhood Plan
Groby Parish Council submitted an application to designate a neighbourhood area in order to prepare a Neighbourhood Development Plan for the entirety of Groby Parish. The area follows the extent of Groby Parish boundary as detailed in the application and accompanying map.
In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 and the Neighbourhood Planning (General) (Amendment) Regulations 2015, the council published the application to bring the area application to the attention of people who live, work or carry out business in the area.
The application contains:
- Groby Neighbourhood Plan area designation map (PDF) - a map which identifies the neighbourhood area
- Groby Neighbourhood Plan area designation statement (PDF) - statement from the qualifying body, the Parish Council, which explains why the area is appropriate to be designated as a neighbourhood area and why the parish council considers they are the appropriate body to produce the Neighbourhood Development Plan
The consultation ran between Monday 11 January and Friday 5 March 2021. This consultation has now closed.
The Local Planning Authority has considered the application for area designation and can confirm that Groby Neighbourhood Area is now designated. The statement below confirms the designation.
For more information:
- Visit the Groby Parish Council website (groby.com)
- Contact Planning Policy: complete our planning policy contact form
- Alternatively, you can get in touch with Groby Parish Council on 0116 287 6985 or by emailing email@example.com
Last updated: 11/11/2022 10:22