What are warm welcome grants?
We have launched a fund to support voluntary, community, and charity organisations within the borough of Hinckley and Bosworth, who wish to provide a warm space for residents and their families.
Organisations can apply for a grant of £1200, and must agree:
- To offer a heated space during the winter months
- To be open to everyone
- To offer refreshments such as a warm drink
- That the warm space will be completely free of charge
We will consider applications to provide support with associated costs. Examples of associated costs may include:
- Energy costs linked to the delivery of the project
- Food and refreshment costs
- Improving or enhancing an area through a provision
- Expenses for offering a new activity, such as equipment costs
Applications will be accepted up to 31 March 2024, or until the funding allocated to the programme has been fully spent (whichever is sooner).
Before applying for a warm welcome grant, please read the guidance notes to find out if you are eligible.
Last updated: 26/02/2024 13:58