Boarding dogs and cats licence

Licence summary

(Formerly boarding animal licence)

To run a business of providing boarding for dogs or cats in the borough of Hinckley & Bosworth you need a licence from the council.

This includes commercial boarding establishments and those operated as 'home boarders' where dogs are boarded within a domestic premises or day care.

Providing boarding for dogs and cats: fees and how to apply for a licence