Maintenance due to annual billing

The facility to manage business rates will be unavailable 20 to 26 February. The facility to manage council tax and benefits will be unavailable 22 to 26 February. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Investigating your complaint

Private legal action

Where for whatever reason we decide not to start proceedings in respect of a nuisance complaint or where you wish not to involve us, you can if you are the occupier of a premises and believe that you are affected by a statutory nuisance (that is a nuisance covered by the Environmental Protection Act 1990) complain direct to the magistrates court under Section 82 of the Act. 

For more information on making a complaint to the local magistrates court see the guidance notes (DOC)

Contact details for the local magistrates court:

  • Leicester Magistrates Court, 15 Pocklingtons Walk, Leicester LE1 6BT
  • Telephone 0116 255 3666
  • email

Last updated: ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2024‎ ‎11‎:‎21‎