The facility to manage business rates will be unavailable 20 to 26 February. The facility to manage council tax and benefits will be unavailable 22 to 26 February. Sorry for any inconvenience.
The Hinckley Town Centre Conservation Area was designated by the council in April 1986.
The conservation area, which is centred on Castle Street, Regent Street and the area around the Baptist Chapel, retains much of its character with many interesting buildings from key periods of its history.
Listed buildings within the conservation area include:
- The War Memorial, Castle Mound and Argents Mead
- St Mary's Parish Church
- A number of properties in Castle Street, The Borough and Station Road
- Barclays Bank, The Borough
- Great Unitarian Meeting Hall, Baines Lane
- United Reformed Church
- 17th century Frame Knitters cottages in Lower Bond Street
- The former Atkins factory
Last updated: 04/01/2024 11:35