The facility to manage business rates will be unavailable 20 to 26 February. The facility to manage council tax and benefits will be unavailable 22 to 26 February. Sorry for any inconvenience.
General naming conventions
Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council applies the following street naming conventions:
- Street names cannot be duplicated within a postal town
- Street names should not be difficult to pronounce or awkward to spell
- Streets cannot be named after a living person
- Street names should wherever possible reflect the history or geography of the site. Wider local links will be considered
- Street names which could be considered advertising will not be allowed
- Street names which could cause offence will not be allowed
Where street names are suggested to commemorate a person connected with the site or locality, justification must be included as part of the application.
Last updated: 24/05/2023 10:43