What's it all about?
Our annual Making a Difference Community Awards recognise the contribution that volunteers make in strengthening our community, and improving the quality of life for residents. The awards recognise both individual and group volunteering contributions.
We are asking you to nominate a person or group that deserves recognition for the help they give to others.
Please note: Hinckley & Bosworth Borough councillors are not eligible for these awards.
How you can get involved
Before nominating an individual or group, we ask you to:
- Read our nomination categories and criteria
- Read our privacy notice for award nominations
To submit your nomination, tell us:
- Who you are nominating (individual or group)
- Your nominees, address, telephone number
- How your nominee makes a difference
- Upload a photograph of your nominee (optional)
- Upload additional information (optional)
- Your name, address, contact details
Closing date for nominations is Friday 1 May 2020.
A judging panel will consider all nominations and the awards will be presented at an awards event on Thursday 4 June 2020 between 2pm and 4pm, at Hinckley Rugby and Football Club, Leicester Road, Hinckley, during national volunteers' week. All nominees will be invited to the event and will receive a medal and a winners' trophy.
For more information, please contact Tracy O’Grady, Community Planning Officer on 01455 255818 or email: [email protected]
Sporting volunteers should be nominated for the Hinckley & Bosworth sports awards later in the year.
Last updated: 29/01/2020 11:30