To report fly-tipping tell us:
- Where the waste is and if it is near to water (such as a stream or river).
- What has been dumped and how much
- Details of the incident such as description and number of people involved
- Make, colour and registration of vehicle and any special markings
- Your details (optional)
We aim to remove fly-tipping within five working days. There may be a delay for heavy items.
If you find illegally dumped waste, please remember:
- Don't disturb the site in case there is evidence that could lead to catching and prosecuting those responsible
- Don't touch the waste because it may include toxic chemicals, asbestos or broken glass
- Visually inspect the waste so you can pass accurate information on
- However, do not do anything that could put yourself in danger
Please note: It is always the responsibility of the landowner to clear up fly-tipping on their land.