How to apply for a personal licence
Current personal licence holders
Changes you must tell us about
Under section 127 of the Licensing Act 2003, you must notify us as soon as possible of any of the following:
- A change in your name
- A change of address
- If you are convicted of a relevant offence or a foreign offence.
It is a further offence not to do so, carrying a fine of up to £500 upon conviction.
How to request a change to your personal licence or a replacement licence
To make a change on your personal licence or to request a replacement you should send us:
- A letter explaining what you are changing or why you need a replacement
- Both parts of your personal licence (if you have them. If not an explanation why you are unable to provide them)
- One new photograph
- If you change your name, a marriage certificate or certificate of deed poll
- A payment of £10.50. Cheques must be made payable to Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council or you can pay by debit or credit card (2.2% surcharge payable)
A personal licence can be surrendered at any time.
Last updated: 24/10/2017 14:55