Pension auto enrolment – avoid fines and extra costs
Published Wednesday, 02 September 2015
Business owners in Hinckley and Bosworth are being urged to join a free event designed to help businesses to comply with the new rules on pensions.
The event takes place on Wednesday 23 September from 4.30pm to 7pm in The Green Rooms, Hinckley Masonic Hall and will feature advice designed to help businesses save money and avoid fines following the recent introduction of pension ‘auto enrolment’.
Those attending the event will learn:
- The impact that Pension Auto Enrolment will have on their business
- The legal obligations that must be met
- Cost effective solutions
- How the changes to pension rules will affect business owners
- The Chancellor’s July budget – what it means for businesses
There will also be the opportunity to network with other businesses.
The event is being organised to help local businesses by Info2Grow, a team of local organisations, including the Hinckley BID and is supported by Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council.
Cheryl Stanley, Marketing Manager of SFB and Chair of this Hinckley Info2Grow said: “We found that a number of businesses don’t know what’s required for their auto enrolment. Even if your staging date isn’t until 2017, it’s important to plan now. There are potentially extra costs and fines and we want to help you avoid them.”
- To register for this FREE event, please email: email@example.com
Last updated: 02/09/2015 15:28
- More articles in the press release archive