Welcome to Hinckley Leisure Centre
Here you will find out all you need to know about the leisure centre, set in the stunning conservation area of Argents Mead, in the heart of Hinckley town centre. This state of the art leisure centre will be an active place for adults and children of all abilities.
Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council owns the leisure centre. Our Cultural Services Team oversees the contract with Places for People Leisure Management Ltd who manages the leisure centre.
Centre opening times
Monday to Friday: 6:30am to 10pm
Saturday: 7am to 9.30pm
Sunday: 7am to 10pm
Gym opening times
Monday to Friday: 6.30am to 10pm
Saturday to Sunday: 8am to 6pm
Our fees and charges can be downloaded here. Leisure centre fees are on page 10.
Alternatively, please call Places for People on 01455 610011.
- Main pool eight lane, 25 metres with moveable floor suitable for water polo
- Community pool with moveable floor, perfect for fitness, water polo and delivering the swim school teaching programme
- A separate splash pad wet play area, ideal for young families
- Sauna and steam room
- Spectator seating for 156
- We also have village changing facilities for pool users, incorporating group change, family change and changing places accessible provision
- Eight court sports hall
- Large fitness suite comprising of 140+ cardiovascular and resistance fitness stations
- Spin studio
- Fitness studios offering a range of new fitness classes
- Swimming lessons
- Birthday parties
- Junior activities
- Soft adventure play facility
- Male and female changing facilities on each floor
- Welcoming reception area
To enquire about a specific activity time or price or to make a booking, please visit Hinckley Leisure Centre (placesforpeopleleisure.org). You can alternatively contact Hinckley Leisure Centre direct:
Address: Argents Mead, St Marys Road, Hinckley LE10 1FL
Telephone: 01455 610011
Last updated: 09/04/2018 14:51:27