Take advantage of FREE swimming
Who can access free swimming?
- All children aged eight and under can swim for free during any public swim sessions, excluding 'Splash' sessions. Children must be accompanied by a fee paying adult
- Any children or adults enrolled in swimming lessons at the leisure centre can swim for free during any public swim sessions
- Registered disabled users can swim for free during all public swim sessions
- Adults aged 60 and over can swim for free only during the five sessions per week listed below
How do I get a free swim?
Please note that proof of age is needed to register for the sessions. Acceptable proof includes one of the following: passport, driving licence, birth certificate, pension book/letter or bus pass.
At what times can I access free swimming?
Free swimming for 60+ is on offer at Hinckley Leisure Centre at five public swimming sessions per week. Times are highlighted below:
- Tuesday: 2:30pm to 3:50pm
- Thursday: 3pm to 3:50pm and 8pm to 9pm
- Friday: 9am to 10am
- Sunday: 8am to 9am
Last updated: 27/07/2017 14:19