We are currently experiencing issues with our Planning portal and some of our online forms. Please don't complete an online form unless it is the contact form. Sorry or any inconvenience.
Take advantage of FREE swimming
Who can access free swimming?
- Children aged three and under can swim for free during any public swim sessions, excluding 'Splash' sessions. Children must be accompanied by a fee paying adult
- Children aged four to seven years can access free swimming all year round with an annual subscription fee of £5. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Any children or adults enrolled in swimming lessons at the leisure centre can swim for free during any public swim sessions
- Registered disabled users can swim for free during all public swim sessions
- Adults aged 60 and over can swim for free only during five sessions per week
How do I get a free swim?
Please note that proof of age is needed to register for the 60 and over sessions. Acceptable proof includes one of the following: passport, driving licence, birth certificate, pension book/letter or bus pass.
For those aged four to seven, please speak to reception to register.
When can I access free swimming?
For more information about when you can access free swimming, how to register your child for free swimming and the times that adults 60 and over can swim for free, please visit the leisure centre's website.
Last updated: 29/08/2019 11:06:54