Overgrown hedges

Making a complaint to the council

If you have not resolved the issue with your neighbour amicably and have sufficient evidence, you can complain to the council.

You will be required to complete a form and attach copies of all the evidence you have collated.

There is a fee of £350 for the council to consider your complaint.

You can submit your complaint by completing the online form.

Make a high hedge complaint

Alternatively, request a form from us: contact planning

Last updated: 19/01/2023, 09:13