Downtime this weekend

Due to maintenance, our online forms will be unavailable on Friday 23 October 10pm to midnight, and on Sunday 25 October 6pm to 10pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.

House swap (mutual exchange)

Register or find a swap partner for your council house

If you are a secure council or housing association tenant then you have the right to exchange your tenancy with another council or housing association tenant (subject to your landlord's consent).

A mutual exchange is where the parties are existing tenants wanting to swap with each other. This differs from a housing transfer where a person is waiting on the housing register to move into a vacant property.

You can register your details or look for a swap partner on home swapper ( Should you have any difficulty registering your details or looking for a swap partner, then please contact us for further assistance.

Last updated: ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2020‎ ‎10‎:‎32‎