The Rural England Prosperity Fund (REPF) is now open to applications. The scheme will close at midday on Tuesday 2 April 2024.
The Rural England Prosperity Fund Panel will assess all received applications in April 2024 and notify all successful applicants in May 2024.
Should your application not be eligible, we will aim to let you know within five days from receipt of your application.
If you would like to register for an email notification of when the fund reopens, please contact: Regeneration contact form
- You will need to spend and defray your grant allocation by 28 February 2025
- Spend cannot start before 1 April 2024 and a grant agreement has been signed
- We cannot fund any projects retrospectively - applications cannot be accepted retrospectively where works have already started
- The minimum amount you can apply for is £7,500 and the maximum amount is £22,500
The REPF has been set up to:
- Fund capital-only projects for small businesses and organisations that improve the rural economy
- Help support rural communities
Is your organisation eligible for funding?
If you are a small business or an organisation within a rural area in the borough of Hinckley and Bosworth, you may be eligible to apply for funding for capital only projects. Find out if you are eligible:
Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council has been awarded £400,000 capital-only funding for the period 2023-2025. Around £100,000 has already been allocated for year one (2023/24), with around £300,000 now available for year two (2024/25), and supports the following four key themes:
- Support rural tourism sector businesses
- Support wider rural small and micro enterprises
- Support and enhance our heritage
- Improve community facilities
Please read Guidance notes - Rural Prosperity Fund 2023-25 in full before applying for funding.
If you have any questions or require any further information regarding your application, please contact Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council Economic Regeneration Team prior to submitting your application.
Last updated: 26/01/2024 10:10