Due to maintenance, some forms, and the facility to search planning applications/appeals, building control applications and licensing registers, will be unavailable. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Apply for funding from 26 January 2024
When completing the application form, you must:
- Answer all questions marked as mandatory (*)
- Upload all supporting information via our online form. Therefore, please ensure you have the following documents available when making your application:
- A copy of your most recent annual accounts, or most recent tax returns if accounts are not available
- Evidence of match funding
- Up to three independent quotes for each of the items that you are proposing to buy, including where possible one from a Hinckley or Bosworth company
- A copy of lease/tenancy agreements (if applicable)
- Copy of all relevant permissions
- We are unable to process incomplete applications, including those without all the required supporting information. Failure to provide supporting information with your application may result in automatic rejection of the application
Once we’ve received your application
We will aim confirm whether your project is eligible for funding within five days from the date of receipt.
Your application will be assessed in April 2024 and you will be advised of the panel decision in May 2024.
There's a stand-by list
Once the funding allocation has been reached, there will be a stand-by list. If applicable, we will ask you to confirm you are happy to go on this list.
Last updated: 25/10/2023 12:27