Maintenance due to annual billing

The facility to manage business rates will be unavailable 20 to 26 February. The facility to manage council tax and benefits will be unavailable 22 to 26 February. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Shared ownership of houses (part buy/part rent)

About shared ownership

Registered Providers (formerly known as Housing Associations), have properties that are available for shared ownership. This means that you can buy a percentage share of the property, from 10% up to 75% of the property, either by mortgage or cash, and pay rent on the remaining amount.

More information can be found by visiting shared ownership: buying, improving and selling (GOV.UK).

Last updated: ‎05/04/2023 10:43