Report dog fouling to us
If you notice particular problem areas that need extra cleansing, then please contact us.
We need your help to catch the few irresponsible dog owners who leave their dog mess on the pavement. If you would like to take a stand against dog fouling in your community, then please report offenders to the Neighbourhood Warden Team. Please provide as much of the following information as possible:
- Date and time incident witnessed
- Exact location (street name and nearest lamppost number, village)
- What3words location - If the dog mess is on a street (pavement or road), you have the option of providing a What3words location (what3words.com)
- Description of dog (breed and colour)
- Description of person with the dog
- If person using a car, then the vehicle registration number
We can use these details to target our patrols more effectively. Members of the public can choose to be a witness to an offence. With evidence we can issue on the spot fines.
Last updated: 23/03/2022 16:28