Dog fouling

Parks and open spaces outside Hinckley

The open spaces in the rural areas, such as recreation grounds and parks, are mainly the responsibility of the parish and town councils. Many parks with play equipment will not allow dogs in these areas. However, dog fouling is still seen. Clearing up the dog waste will then be up to the landowner.

The Neighbourhood Officer Team can be contacted to monitor rural areas, including the parks and recreation grounds. If you need their help, please contact us with as much information as possible. They will then carry out efficient investigations and issue fines, also called fixed penalty notices, as required.

Last updated: 16/11/2023 12:48