The facility to pay online may be unavailable. Where possible, please make your payment later when the issue is resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Visit Hinckley Market
Hinckley market has been at the heart of the town for over 700 years. There are markets held each week on Monday, Friday and Saturday in Hinckley town centre.
First recorded in the year 1311, our award-winning market is one of the best in the country and it is no coincidence that the busiest days in Hinckley are its market days, showing what impact the market has on the local economy.
The market is normally open from around 9am to 4pm (3pm during winter) and includes the following regular stalls:
- Bakery items, cakes and bread
- Bras, nightwear, underwear, socks, gloves
- Butchers' van
- Coffee beans, ground coffee, loose tea and accessories
- Cosmetics, hair and body products
- Dress fabrics
- Electrical goods and accessories, batteries, tools, workwear
- Flowers, plants, bulbs and wreaths
- Fresh fish and seafood products
- Fruit, vegetables and salad
- Gents/boys work wear
- Gold and silver jewellery
- Greeting cards and wrapping paper
- Hot and cold drinks and food; burgers, chips, hot dogs
- Hot potatoes
- Ladies' and men's knitwear, fashion tops, leisurewear
- Mobile phones and accessories
- Pet beds and treats
- Shrubs and trees, plants, fresh and silk flowers
- Sweets, chocolate, cakes, biscuits and crisps
- Watch batteries, straps and watches
- Wild bird food and timber products
Many of the goods listed are available on more than one of the market days whereas others are only available on certain days, for example fresh fish and seafood is only available on Fridays.
Last updated: 24/01/2020 10:44