Due to maintenance, some forms, and the facility to search planning applications/appeals, building control applications and licensing registers, will be unavailable. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Visit Hinckley Market
Hinckley market has been at the heart of the town for more than 700 years. First recorded in the year 1311, our award-winning market is popular with locals and visitors to Hinckley. It is no coincidence that the busiest days in the town are its market days, showing what impact the market has on the local economy.
There are markets held each week on Monday, Friday and Saturday in Hinckley town centre. The market is closed on bank holidays.
The market is normally open from around 9am to 4pm (3pm during winter) and includes the following regular stalls:
- Bakery items, cakes and bread
- Bras, nightwear, underwear, socks, gloves
- Butchers' van
- Cosmetics, hair and body products
- Dress fabrics
- Flowers, plants, bulbs and wreaths
- Fresh fish and seafood products
- Fruit, vegetables and salad
- Gents/boys work wear
- Gold and silver jewellery
- Hot and cold drinks and food; burgers, chips, hot dogs
- Hot potatoes
- Ladies' and men's knitwear, fashion tops, leisurewear
- Mobile phones and accessories
- Pet beds and treats
- Shrubs and trees, plants, fresh and silk flowers
- Watch batteries, straps and watches
Many of the goods listed are available on more than one of the market days whereas others are only available on certain days, for example fresh fish and seafood is only available on Fridays.
Last updated: 24/01/2023 09:10