Stoke Golding Neighbourhood Plan Review
For more information on the review of the Stoke Golding Neighbourhood Plan, including how you can get involved, visit Stoke Golding 2023 revisions (stokegolding.co.uk) or contact the parish council.
Regulation 14 Consultation
Stoke Golding Neighbourhood Plan Group published proposed modifications to the 'made' plan in March 2022 and undertook their Regulation 14 Pre-Submission consultation from 9 May 2023 to 20 June 2023. Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council (HBBC) submitted representations to this consultation, and you can view these comments by downloading the document below:
HBBC Response to Stoke Golding NDP Review Regulation 14 (PDF)
Regulation 16 Consultation
Stoke Golding parish has prepared review submission documents which are the subject of public consultation, from Wednesday 8 November to Wednesday 20 December 2023.
You can download the neighbourhood plan review submission version documents below:
- Stoke Golding neighbourhood plan review submission draft (PDF)
- Stoke Golding neighbourhood plan review basic conditions statement (including a map of the designated area) (PDF)
- Stoke Golding neighbourhood plan review consultation statement (PDF)
- Stoke Golding Parish Council approved minutes of council meeting 06-09-23 (PDF)
- Stoke Golding neighbourhood plan review Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Statement (PDF)
You can also download the acceptance of submission letter by HBBC:
For further information, please visit 2023 Revisions (stokegolding.co.uk)
Have your say
To share your views throughout this public consultation, please complete our online response form:
Alternatively, you can:
- Complete our Planning Policy contact form
- Request a paper or electronic application form which you can complete and return to us: contact Planning Policy
- Send a letter to the Planning Policy team at Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0FR
- Collect a paper form from our offices at the Hinckley Hub
Privacy notice: In accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, the council has a legitimate interest to process information during this consultation period. Together with your comments, it will be used as part of the statutory plan making process and will be available for public inspection. Signatures, email addresses and telephone numbers will be removed before disclosure as a matter of course. We cannot provide anonymity or accept comments marked ‘private or confidential’ and comments that include offensive, racist, discriminatory, threatening and other non-relevant statements will be destroyed.
Last updated: 07/11/2023 10:32