Financial assistance for homes

Who is eligible for financial assistance

If you have owned and lived in your property for three or more years, are on a low income or in receipt of a qualifying benefit, you may be eligible for financial assistance.

You can get financial assistance for Home Support Grants or Renovation Assistance and Home Improvement. The eligibility criteria for both are different. 

We recommend you contact us so that we can obtain the relevant information to determine which type of assistance is appropriate for the work required, and if you meet the relevant savings, income and vulnerability criteria.

Please complete our private sector housing contact form or telephone our private sector housing team on 01455 255988 or 01455 255841 to enquire about financial assistance.

Last updated: 14/09/2023 10:03