How to nominate
Our annual making a difference community award recognises the contribution that volunteers make in strengthening our community and improving the quality of life for residents.
We invited you to nominate an individual or group who you feel should be recognised for the voluntary work they undertake in supporting residents within our borough. There were a number of categories for which you could have nominated them.
Please note: Hinckley & Bosworth Borough councillors were not eligible for these awards.
How you could have got involved
Before nominating an individual or group, we asked you to:
- Read our nomination categories and criteria
- Read our privacy notice for award nominations
To nominate your volunteer(s), we asked you for the following information:
- Who you were nominating (individual or group)
- Your nominees, address, telephone number
- Choose a category for your nomination
- How your nominee makes a difference
- Upload a photograph of your nominee (optional)
- Upload additional information (optional)
- Your name, address, contact details
Closing date for nominations was 13 May 2022
The Making a Difference Awards 2022 celebration event took place at Hinckley Rugby Club on 9 June 2022, 12pm to 4pm. All individuals nominated, and representatives from groups nominated, were invited to attend.
For more information, please contact Edwina Grant, Strategic and Community Planning Manager on 01455 255950 or complete our making a difference contact form
Volunteers who support 'sport' should be nominated for the Hinckley & Bosworth sports awards which are later in the year.
Last updated: 28/06/2022 10:32