Due to maintenance, some forms, and the facility to search planning applications/appeals, building control applications and licensing registers, will be unavailable. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Want to plant more trees?
There are many online sellers of cell grown (planted from seed in small containers) trees, some of which offer them as gifts. These can make excellent birthday or Christmas presents, or they can be gifted or planted to mark a special occasion, such as a birth, or an anniversary.
Here are a few ideas of where you can get more trees to plant:
- Woodland Trust online shop (woodlandtrust.org.uk): purchasing trees from the Woodland Trust also supports the charitable work of this organisation
- Garden centres and nurseries: you can purchase larger trees from garden centres and nurseries
- Community tree planting days: check out our social media pages, where we will advertise community tree planting days. Volunteers are encouraged to come along and help us to plant new trees on our green spaces. Similarly, keep an eye on parish council websites for any tree planting events they may be planning
- The National Forest (nationalforest.org): you can dedicate a tree or help plant a tree in The National Forest
- Grow your own: autumn is the perfect time of year to collect seed from local trees and woodland. These seeds can then be grown at home in small pots, and when the trees are big enough, you could plant them out in the garden, or give them to friends or family
Last updated: 09/10/2023 11:03