Appraisal and management plan with map
A review of the Barwell Conservation Areas was completed in September 2010 as part of the council's programme to produce periodic conservation area appraisals and management plans.
Following the completion of the appraisal, a period of public consultation was held between Tuesday 21 September 2010 and Friday 8 October 2010. During this time, an exhibition was held at The George Ward Centre, Barwell, and members of the public were encouraged to comment on the proposals.
Comments received were considered and, if appropriate, included in the documents subsequently adopted by the council on Tuesday 2 November 2010.
The following documents that collectively form the conservation area appraisal and management plan for Barwell can be viewed below:
- Appraisal map - High Street
- Appraisal map - Arthur Street
- Listed and key buildings index
- Management Plan - Long term strategy
- Management Plan - High Street
- Management Plan - Arthur Street
- Photographic survey - High Street - Part 1
- Photographic survey - High Street - Part 2
- Photographic survey - Arthur Street
Having difficulty viewing these documents online? Contact the Conservation Officer for alternative formats, including audio, larger print or alternative language versions.
Last updated: 23/09/2021 14:09