Empty properties and second homes

Job related discount

A 50% discount can be applied for if a person is required to live in accommodation supplied by their employer.

There must be a direct link between the work and the property, for example, the person might be the landlord of a pub or a school caretaker.

The contract must stipulate that the person has to occupy the premises as part of their employment.

Both properties would need to be in England, Wales or Scotland for the discount to apply.

If you believe that you may qualify for this discount, please contact us.

Last updated: 09/02/2022 11:32