Change of circumstances

Tell us about a change

To register for council tax at a new address (for example, if you've moved home), please complete the change of address form.

After submitting your form, the Council Tax Team will process the change and will send you a new bill.

Other changes

Changes which affect council tax

You are required to notify the council of any change in circumstances that will affect your liability for council tax within 21 days of the event occurring. If you need any information about council tax, please contact the Council Tax Section.

Moving home - refunds

How to get a council tax refund