If you disagree with your second adult rebate decision
If you disagree with a decision made on your second adult rebate claim, you can ask for it to be explained to you or to be looked at again.
If you would like to challenge a decision, you can complete our dispute form online or request a paper form to be sent to you. You must do this within one month of the date of our decision, (you will find this at the top of our decision letter).
When you dispute a second adult rebate decision we will ask for:
- Your claim reference number
- Your contact details
- The address your dispute relates to (if different from your current address)
- Date of your decision letter
- Reason for disagreeing with our decision
- Any supporting evidence (you can upload this evidence in the online form)
You can dispute your decision online:
Alternatively, complete our benefits contact form to request a paper application form which you can complete and return to us.
If you need to dispute a council tax support decision, please go to council tax support appeals and disputes
Last updated: 24/04/2023 10:48