Council tax support appeals and disputes

Independent advice available

If you would like independent advice, you can get help from the Citizens Advice Leicestershire ( or a solicitor. You can find phone numbers and other local advice agencies in the phone book and at your local library.

If you would like any more information, please contact the Benefits Team on the contact details below.

Last updated: ‎14/07/2023 13:08