About Markfield Community Sports Centre
Markfield Community & Sports Centre is open seven days a week and offers a comprehensive range of activities for all age groups.
There is a large range of sporting activities that promote a healthy lifestyle. All of the classes allow for different age groups and abilities. The centre offers cheaper or free options to encourage young people to participate in sport, and provides financial and practical support to clubs that offer sporting opportunities to young people.
The centre also runs a range of community activities including adult education classes and advice surgeries, and offers a comprehensive programme of youth work.
The centre has the following facilities:
- A main sports hall, which can be used for sporting activities and functions
- A small hall which is used for meetings and sporting activities
- A small meeting room
- Changing rooms for both indoor and outdoor sports
- Wheelchair access and disabled toilets
Outdoor sporting facilities include:
- A multi-purpose games area
- Basketball court
- Football pitch
For more information about the facilities available telephone 01530 242240.
Last updated: 08/02/2019 14:37