About the service
Already registered for ‘my benefits’?
We have made improvements to ‘my benefits’, the service which allows you to manage your benefits online.
You will now need to register for an online account on our website in order to use this service, even if you have previously registered for ‘my benefits’.
How to register (new and existing customers):
Once you have an online account
- You will need your claim number
- Log into your online account and select ‘add or manage services’
- Next choose ‘benefits’
- You’ll be asked some security questions about your claim. If you answer these correctly you’ll be able to log in straight away. If you can’t answer all the security questions, we’ll send you a PIN (personal identification number) by post which you’ll need to log in
‘My benefits’ enables you to:
- Check your housing benefits payments, including details of your next payment
- View changes made to your entitlement
- View full details of the status of a claim
- View your overpayments and recovery details
- Get answers to your landlord's questions about your housing benefit and council tax benefit
- View claim details back to 2013
- View award letters
- Sign up to request e-notifications so you are no longer sent paper benefit notifications
Last updated: 24/12/2020 12:37