Terms of reference
To improve health and wellbeing, and reduce inequalities for local people, through partnership working by the key local organisations.
To improve the health and wellbeing of people in the Hinckley and Bosworth district, and to reduce the inequalities in health experienced by some social groups or people living in geographical areas of greater social need. To identify and agree priority outcomes for health and wellbeing in Hinckley and Bosworth.
- To provide strategic direction in accordance with the emerging Leicestershire Health and Wellbeing Strategy, for reducing health and social inequalities and improving health and wellbeing in Hinckley and Bosworth, and to monitor key agreed actions
- To ensure effective linkages to the West Clinical Commissioning Consortia (GP Consortia)
- To focus on outcomes and demonstrate improvement in health and wellbeing
- To give strategic direction in regards to health improvement work across the district
- To contribute, and support the implementation of a high quality personalisation agenda
- To provide leadership and co-ordinated action to improve health and wellbeing, and reduce health and social inequalities in health in Hinckley and Bosworth
- To assess and consult on the health and wellbeing needs of the people in Hinckley and Bosworth, in order to inform jointly agreed priorities and influence the health related policies of agencies represented on the partnership
- To support effective joint commissioning and monitoring of joint work to improve health and reduce health and social inequalities
- To harness new opportunities with the third/ independent/ private sector to promote health and wellbeing and tackle health and social inequalities
- To ensure community involvement and engagement in the development of health and wellbeing plans, using opportunities to link up relevant community involvement activities where possible
- To influence the commissioning decisions
- To ensure that resources are targeted appropriately to ensure maximum efficiencies and are based on best evidence
Last updated: 06/10/2017 11:52