Parking and car parks: report a problem

Complain about a parking warden

Wardens who issue parking tickets in our car parks are employed by us. Wardens who issue parking tickets on the street are employed by Market Harborough Council

If the issue relates to a parking warden on a street, please call Parking Services at Harborough District Council on 01858 828 282

If the issue relates to a parking warden in a  council owned car park, please call us on 01455 255626.

Also in this section:

Last updated: ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2017‎ ‎15‎:‎55‎:‎01