Coronavirus pandemic

There have been changes to services due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please contact us if you require assistance. Get the latest service information, government news and business support and advice.

Coronavirus: information, advice and FAQs

Parking and car parks: report a problem

Complain about a parking warden

Wardens who issue parking tickets in our car parks are employed by us. Wardens who issue parking tickets on the street are employed by Market Harborough Council.

If the issue relates to a parking warden on a street, please call Parking Services at Harborough District Council on 01858 828 282.

If the issue relates to a parking warden in a council owned car park, please call us on 01455 255626.

Last updated: ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2020‎ ‎08‎:‎59‎