Homeless advice for armed forces veterans

Other help available

Some single homeless people don't qualify for help from us or any other local authority. There are a range of services for people who find themselves homeless and on the streets, for example:

  • SSAFA (ssafa.gov.uk) provide housing advice to people currently serving in the forces and ex services personnel and their families
  • Veterans Gateway (veteransgateway.org.uk) can support ex-forces members with healthcare and housing issues, and also give advice about employability, finances, personal relationships and more. Veterans’ Gateway can also be contacted 24/7 on 0808 8021212
  • Veterans Housing Advice (veteranshousingadvice.org.uk) is a new service which provides clear pathways for ex-service personnel in housing need throughout the UK to move into permanent homes. The direct number to an advisor is 0808 8010880

Last updated: ‎25/05/2022 11:07